We provide administrative systems to help you succeed and accomplish your career goals.
With us serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Clarksville/ Ft. Campbell area, we are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or willing and able to obtain your real estate license?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Wanting to be a part of a hardworking team?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- To become closer in reaching your career goals?
Do you like what you hear?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and the best advice
- Ability to display great communication skills amongst a volume of clients
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Be a team player
- $100,000 at a plan
Cory Real Estate Services is a Veteran-Owned and Operated, Full-Service Brokerage serving buyers, sellers, property owners, and tenants in the Clarksville, TN / Ft. Campbell area. We are focused on continuing to grow our business through world-class service provided by dedicated, hard-working, fun, and friendly staff and agents.